Monday, July 14, 2014

"MY ONLINE STORE IS NOW OPEN'

Hi! well after working in this proyect for many months, I finally launched my online Boutique! maryglow.com Since I was little I remember I loved to design stuff, I used to make Bracelets,Rings,Neckless and all that good stuff! Thats why I decided I wanted to put my work outhere, I handmade all of the Bracelets and the Floral Halos, I Loved the way they turned out, I also will be adding quality hand pick pieces!! I hope you guys like the store and give me your support, I been planning this for so long and seeing my lil online Boutique makes me proud!! ∆Thanks!:)


These are just some of the items you will find in my store! 















Mary

INSTAGRAM:

TWITTER:
YOUTUBE:

FACEBOOK:












No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...