Monday, August 11, 2014

"BACK TO SCHOOL (EASY) NAIL DESIGNS"



How many of you are ready to go back to school? I knw summer vacations are over but hey lets look the bright side you are going to start a new chapter in your life meet new friends maybe start HS or College etc, that means that U did it you one step forward to success! (Im sipping at my coffee as a write this post, its so good lol) < just wanted to let you knw :D
Well back to the topic, I wanted to create "easy" nail designs that u can create in lil time so u can show cute nails at school, You can use your Fav color, I used a Mint color because right now im obsessed with this color if you seen my past post maybe you knw it already :)
Click on the Video down below so you watch the steps to create this easy cute nail design, ENJOY! 




Nail Polish in color "BARRACUDA" by sallyhansen








Mary

INSTAGRAM:
TWITTER:
YOUTUBE:
FACEBOOK:


1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...