Friday, September 19, 2014

"60 SECOND NAIL POLISH"


:::Goodmorning ladies! Today I woke up early and I decided to make this post now before I head out for grocery shopping lol, well I went to the drug store the other day and like always I found myself buying a lot of nail polishes and I picked this one from RIMMEL LONDON I loved the color its a very bright blue and its called 231 BLUE EYED GIRL  the thing that caught my eye was that it takes 60 seconds to dry, when it comes to polish my nails and for them to be dry completely im terrible,it takes foreverrr,.. so this is perfect when u are in a hurry or simply you want yours nails dry in seconds! Another thing I loved about this nailpolish is the brush,the shape is wide and you don't need to apply a lot of strips down the nail, with 1-2 stroke your get a nice coverage on your nails, and with one coat of nail polish  you are good to go. It comes in 5 different shades, I cant wait to buy all of them :)
Overall I lovedddd it, I totally recommended it! 

                                 ∆ ∆ -------------------------(ONE COAT)------------------------∆∆




Mary

INSTAGRAM:
TWITTER:
YOUTUBE:
FACEBOOK:









No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...