Tuesday, November 4, 2014

"I WON"

I been extremely busy this past weeks and I missed so much Blogging, I have a lil extra time today and I been wanting to post this days ago,and Im finally doing it lol. Well I wanted to share some exiting news with you guys, I am enrolled in Nail school so I can get my Nail Tech License, I applied to the Tippi Hedren scholarship where if u win they were gonna pay your school at 100% and I did a video explaning why I love Nails and all that stuff, well they choose my video and I won, till today I cant believe that doing what I love would of make me win such a good scholarship! I Love to film videos and this was an opportunity I couldn't pass! 




∆WATCH THE VIDEO∆




Mary

INSTAGRAM:
TWITTER:
YOUTUBE:
FACEBOOK:




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...