Thursday, June 23, 2016

YSL MASCARA VINYL COUTURE| Makeup Tutorial + Demo








Remember when blue mascara was a must have back in the 80's - 90's🔹...you were not cool if you didn't have the blue eyelashes lol anyways I'm in LOVE with my #yslvinylcouturemascara I was lucky to receive the Blue Shade the one I wanted to test out which is #5 I'M THE TROUBLE from @yslbeauty #allinawink


I loved it, is a great formula even tho you have to work quick if not it kind of builds up. Also I gave couple coats to my lashes to accomplish a more bold look.
They have different colors not just blue, like Gold, Pink, Green and other colors. I cant wait to try them out! 



PRODUCTS USED:

-NYX Jumbo Pencil MILK
-NAKED palette->>Virgin, Sin, Naked & Buck
-BH Cosmetics 88 Color Palette matte
-NYC Eyeliner in Brazen Blue
-YSL Mascara Vinyl Couture #5 Im The Trouble


FOLLOW ME:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...