Wednesday, July 3, 2019

MY CUTE JEWELRY TRAVEL CASE

Hey dolls! 
Today's post is about my cute travel case for my jewelry, isn't so cute? 
When I travel I used pack my jewelry in plastic bags and they would be all tangled up, or stick them in between the clothes. One day I came across one picture on my instagram about this travel cases for jewelry, but that specific store had them for a very expensive price which I thought it was too much, so I decided to look for another option on #Amazon and I was surprised that I could find almost the exact ones at a very affordable price, So I ordered this one which I loveee the color, they have different ones to chose from. Back in March I traveled to #California and it was so convenient to pack my jewelry in this travel case. 
So if you still packing your jewelry in bags like I used to, I recommend you to get you this cute case. 


FOLOW ME ON IG--> MARYGLOW 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...