Wednesday, June 11, 2014

"MAKEUP TUTORIAL + GIVEAWAY"

Hi Loves! I wanted to create a Look using the "Thats heart" palette from BH Cosmetics I felt in Love with the Blue Color and the Dark Blue- Purple-esh Color and I wanted to Incorporate those two colors to be the main pop of color of my Look! I Loved how it came up, and this Look is Perfect for this summer!




Products used: 

Eyeshadow Primer Poison / Urban Decay
"Thats Heart" Palette / BH Cosmetics
EyeLiner (SKY BLUE) / Wet n Wild
EyeLiner (BLISS) / Jordana
Mascara (BLACK) / Maybelline



Also dnt forget to enter my GIVEAWAY in my Yotube Channel https://www.youtube.com/user/MaryGlowFashion to a chance to WIN the "Thats heart" Palette! 



Rules:
∆Suscribe to my Channel
∆LIKE the Video
∆Follow me on IG
∆Follow me on Twitter
∆Like my FB page
∆Follow my Blog
∆Comment something
about you in the comment
section of my video.


*GIVEAWAY Ends June 30 and the Winner will be announce here on my Blog!

 This giveaway is  international! Thanks and GOOD LUCK! :) 



Mary♡


♡INSTAGRAM:

♡TWITTER:
♡YOUTUBE:

♡FACEBOOK:





3 comments:

  1. This is so very pretty....I love the blue under.

    www.jayla31.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how the blue underline pops out the color of your eyes.

    www.bebeautifullll.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...