Saturday, April 19, 2014

"INFUESTER" #VivaVoxBox


Who doesn't love to receive stuff for free?... I Love LOVEE the #VivaVoxBox from @Influester is perfect!!




 The #VivaVoxBox from @influester contains...


-Vaseline Spray & Go Moisturizer Cocoa Radiant
-Shell Fuel Rewards Network Card
-Pure Ice Nail Polish(2)
-NEW Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleansing Cloths
-NYC New York Color City Proof
-Montagne Jeunesse Clay Spas [Mask]



I cant wait to try the Spray & Go moisturizer from Vaseline I think is a great and easier way to apply the moisturizer,also since I love face masks this one looks so nice and its Coco I love coco scent! This #VivaVoxBox is just perfect!.. want me to make a review of one of the things here,once I use them? let me knw in the comments!




Mary

INSTAGRAM:

TWITTER:
YOUTUBE:
FOR BUSINESS INQUIRES
EMAIL:



1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...