Thursday, January 1, 2015

"MY FAVORITES OF 2014"

A NEW YEAR has started, Welcome 2015! Great things happened in 2014 and we can only keep doing better and better every year! I love to set Goals in my life and achieve them, it just feels great when you achieved something you never thought you could done! I decided to finally go to school for Nails to get my Nail Technician License (Nails are my Passion) apart of Blogging and Film :) it was only for 6 months, but during that time I put on hold my Youtube channel, my Blog, etc! but im glad I didn't wait any longer to go to school and achieve that goal of mine! I graduated, and I even won a scholarship :D I felt really Blessed and Lucky!!! ... I want to wish everyone a HAPPY NEW YEAR and good luck in everything you do, fight for the life you want and never let go of your dreams, NEVER! ;...In this post I want to share some of my  favorites during the year of 2014, Lets get started,shall we?! :)
∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆
 :::In 2014 I was into Denim Shirts and Jackets and of course my Heels, I wore this Nude shoes like crazy, they are just so comfortable and they literally go with every outfit. Just perfect! 👌
 :::In 2014 I felt in Love with color "Mint" oh and Polka Dots 😻 can you tell? lol, First my Clipfolio from TARGET cute and perfect when you on the go and need something steady to write Notes! My wallet is also from Target, I featured this Baby in one of my Blog post before, Pens are also from Target! And of course my Life Planner from ERIN CONDREN just so fun to plan your day,Week,Month etc! I also did a review on this planner, and what I loved is that is customized with my Name 💙 what other planner do this, lol
:::This are some of my Favs products of 2014! 

-Stress-Fix  AVEDA
-Hand Relief  AVEDA
-Botanical Kinetics (Purifying Gel cleanser)  AVEDA
-Regenerist Luminous Tone Perfecting Cream OLAY
-Argan Oil of Morocco Shampoo ORGANIX

*If you would like me to do a review on this products let me knw :)

:::MY MAKEUP FAVS! 

-Naked Palette URBAN DECAY
-Primer Potion URBAN DECAY
-Eyebrow Kit ELF
-BB Cream MAYBELLINE
-Lipstick (Think Pink) WET N' WILD
-Thats Heart Palette BH COSMETICS
-Nail Polish ( Copy Cat) FINGER PAINTS
-Nail Polish (Wild Thing) JESSES GIRL COSMETICS


:::This OWL from TARGET  is the cutest thing! is a Wax Melt warmer and its been my friend since 2014 lol! 


:::Ok these things are just random 🙈🙊 and of course I had to have some food as my Favs, Chocolate from Russia is the best, and as you may knw Hot Cheetos are my Favorite thing ever 🔥, and I just came across this Green Tea with a Strawberry flavor it taste so good plus it helps to clean your body because  contains antioxidants and its 100% Natural, so if you like to drink Tea I totally recommend it! 

∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆
MY FAVORITE SINGERS OF 2014 
-Taylor Swift
-Tove Lo
-Lana Del Rey
-Marina & the Diamonds
-Ellie Goulding
-Seven Lions


∆Well these were some of my favorites of 2014, I feel like these products and random stuff were with me thru almost the entire year! Hope you enjoyed this Post!



Mary

INSTAGRAM:
TWITTER:
YOUTUBE: 
FACEBOOK:



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...