Monday, March 2, 2015

"MY ESSENTIALS"


:::Good Morning! I hope you all have  a wonderful day! 
I think we all have those products that are essential for our everyday routine, mine are these five, that I use everyday for my skin and hair! I keep mine in the bathroom that way I dont forget to use them. And let me tell you, everyday im falling in love with AVEDA products they are amazing and plus they are made with natural products...... ok lets begin!! 

STRESS-FIX body lotion| Hydrating body lotion with aroma clinically proven to relieve feelings of stress. Aroma includes essences of lavender, lavandin and clary sage. 
*I like to apply this stress-fix cream when I had a long and tired day and it helps me to relax, totally recommended.

HAND RELIEF moisturizing creme| Deeply moisturize and help restore your skins natural, moisture-protecting barrier with andiron nut oil.

SMOOTH INFUSION style-prep smoother| defends against humidity for up to 12 hours
*This cream is amazing for the hair, it leaves the hair soft and smooth.

OLAY Regenerist Luminous| tone perfecting cream Moisturizer
*If you follow me for for a long time then you know that this cream is my all time favorite for my face, my skin is very oily and im in my 20's, I feel that this cream not only helped reduce my oily skin problem also is helping me with my skin as I grow older to help reduce the apperance of marks or lines that comes with age.

BOTANICAL KINETICS Purifying gel cleanser| Removes oil and impurities, for normal to oily skin.
*I love to wash my face with this gel cleanser at night and mornings, leaves my skin super soft and smells great, totally recommend as well. :)




Mary





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...