Wednesday, March 11, 2015

"PURA VIDA BRACELETS"


Good morning, woke up today with energy, I had my coffee and made some oatmeal for breakfast!... Hows your Morning going??

I received these bracelets and I fell in love with them, they are so beachy,summery?? lol I love the beach and all related with it! PURA VIDA BRACELETS Pura Vida that means  "pure life" in Spanish, Its about living being free and living life to the fullest. Every Bracelet purchased helps provide full-time jobs for local artisans in Costa Rica!Every single Bracelet is Handmade!

 Purchase yours and use my Code GODINEZ10 for $$$ OFF your purchase, the bracelets are beautiful and unique,plus we get to help to provide jobs for people from another country,I love this! 









Mary

YOUTUBE:



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...