Thursday, May 7, 2015

"#WipeForWater"

:::April was the month for #EarthDay and I joined the #WipeForwater Challenge along with Neutrogena this month of April to help support the water conservation! || Did you know washing your face everyday you can use up to 5-gallons of water?! Go to www.wipeforwater.com & learn more. Im using the Neutrogena Naturals Wipes to clean my face that Influenster sent me!

I started using these wipes to clean my face and my makeup, they're made 100% renewable fiber and they remove dirt, oil and even waterproof mascara, how awesome!  Let me tell you that I felt in love with them! They smell amazing and leave my skin so soft, fresh and healthy-looking! I don't need to wash my face with water anymore because these wipes removes everything.









Mary











No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...